Facilities and Leisure
The structure of the Bahia Plaza Hotel is complete for both leisure and business travelers. Discover all that Bahia Plaza Hotel has to offer.
- Busca Vida Beach and Joanes River: There are 1700 meters of beach to sunbathe, rest or bathe, including in its beautiful natural pools and over a thousand meters bounded by the Rio Joanes, a perfect area for water sports, like Stand Up Paddle.
- Bird Watching: The Hotel provides binoculars for birdwatching. Walk through the 275760 square meters of Bahia Plaza and observe some of the many bird species in this area.
- Scenic Canal: A place for contemplation: Joanes River Canal with bridges that fit perfectly into the beautiful local landscape.
- Ecological trails: A walk full of contact with nature and accompaniment of the recreation team (in the holidays and periods of high season).
- Chapel: A beautiful rustic chapel next to the sea on Busca Vida beach.
- Excursions (paid separately): Visit to Vilas do Atlântico and Praia do Forte and an afternoon in Itapuã.
- Playground: Different playground equipment for children to enjoy in an area with trees.
- Birth of the Sea Turtles: The Busca Vida Beach, next to the Bahia Plaza Hotel, has a special area of the TAMAR Project. Here, guests respect and enjoy the departure of small turtles heading to the sea during the high seasons. From this “quest for life” of the tiny sea turtles, which leave the eggs and leave for the sea in the challenging sands of Camaçari, comes the name of the beach and the condominium of the Hotel: “Busca Vida”. The TAMAR accompanies the whole process, teaching the care that we must have with the protection to the nature during this spectacle not to be missed.
- Ecological preservation area – Natural habitat: The Hotel is located in an area home to a great diversity of fauna and flora, with frequent visits by tamarins, which interact with guests, and sea turtles from Busca Vida Beach, in addition to the different bird species in the region. Enjoy the contact with nature!
- Live music: You can enjoy live music, voice and guitar, alternating with the presence of percussion on the deck of the Hotel, from 19:30 on Saturdays. The attraction takes place at the Tortugas Bar on rainy days.