Structure and Leisure
Check out all that the structure of the Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz Resort & SPA offers for comfort, fun and rest of your family or your group during your stay with us. They are ten hectares of contact with nature, services of quality and much entertainment.
- NEW – Enchanted Forest House: the children have a new place specially created for them at the Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz! Located in front of the soccer field, in the middle of the forest, it is a playful and enchanted place, with storytelling, fairies, good witches, gnomes and masters. Come enjoy a place full of magic in the midst of nature, where live magical creatures with the most diverse stories to tell.
- Swimming pools with thermal water: There are six pools with radioactive thermo-mineral water, three of which are indoors (one for children) and three outdoors (one for children). An invitation to relaxation and fun.
- Outdoor hot tubs: An outdoor deck, next to the beautiful forest in the gardens of the Resort, has five hot tubs with mineral water.
- Sauna: After a good shower in the cascade pool or even before it, a great option to relax further is the sauna. Choose between wet or dry sauna and do not forget to hydrate afterwards.
- Bird Watching: Bird watching has been one of the activities that has grown in the interest of guests of Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz. After a lecture at the Ecological Education Hall, the Resort biologist accompanies the group, which receives a brochure with the region’s main birds and birdwatching binoculars. Know the species that you can observe here and learn more about Bird Watching.
- Colonial Mill: Moved by a water wheel, it is in the Colonial Mill where sugercane juice accompanied by popcorn, corn or pinion (depending on the time of the year), on Saturdays and Wednesdays, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Check the schedule with the reception.
- Entertainment Team: A large, qualified entertainment team coordinates various sports and recreational activities for children (from 4 years old), teens and adults.
- Kids Club: A room, next to the fitness center, with many colors, mats, slide, toys and dollhouse dedicated especially for children up to four years of fun accompanied by parents.
- Lake for fishing: In the tranquility of the Resort’s gardens, guests can fish on the lake or just contemplate it. The Resort lends the equipment. Ask the front desk.
- Oratory: In the Resort gardens, in the midst of nature and with the tranquility of the song of the birds, a place destined to the prayer.
- Orchids: Near the oratory, under large shady trees, there is a rich collection with some orchid species cataloged by the Resort’s biologist.
- Playground: Outdoor area devoted especially to children and preteens.
- Suspension bridge: Over one of the rivers of the many cascades that adorn the Resort’s gardens.
- Interpretive Trail: A trail built without interfering with nature where you can check out the names of native trees.
- Ecological trails: Walk through the mountains of Serra do Tabuleiro Park, one of the biggest reserves of the Atlantic Forest with the professional accompaniment of the biologist. Please check out the schedule with the Resort reception.
- Tours outside the Resort (paid separately): Schooner tours and tour of Florianópolis Island. Information at the front desk.
- Adventure activities (paid separately): The Tartarugas Team, based at the Resort, accompany children, teens and adults looking for an adrenalin boost, or simply contact with nature, through adventure activities such as Vertical Tree Climbing, Tree Climbing, Trekking, Canyoning, Target Shooting, Rafting and Rappelling down Waterfalls, including kids’ routes. Learn more about each activity.