Structure and Leisure
Check out all that the structure of the Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz Resort & SPA offers for comfort, fun and rest of your family or your group during your stay with us. They are ten hectares of contact with nature, services of quality and much entertainment.
- Wireless Internet access: In the social areas of the Hotel.
- Bars and restaurants: There are two restaurants and two bars, with plenty of menu options, placed in strategic locations to facilitate serving guests
- Bride Day: Two programs to make the moments before the bride big day even more memorable. Beauty treatments and relaxing moments of dream that can also be offered to the groom. Teams of hairdressers and makeup artists who can be contacted in advance to meet the bride and groom, family and guests. The makeup and hair tests can be made in advance at no charge. Reservations, information, and values: +55 (48) 3281.9000.
- Guest office: Workstation with computers connected to the Internet.
- Kids Club: Busy children’s program with monitoring by a qualified entertainment team. Guest appearances by Plazinho Terra – the exclusive superhero from Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz.
- Plaza Shop: Store with famous brand-name products, in addition to other Plaza-brand convenience products.
- 24-hour Room Service: Varied menu with numerous dishes, snacks and drinks created by the Plaza Hotel chefs.
- Games Room: For board games.
- TV and reading rooms: Comfortable facilities for these moments of leisure.
- Turtles Space Leisure & Sustainability: The Turtles Space Leisure & Sustainability is located in the dependences of Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz Resort & SPA. The adventure base it was assembled there, from where the trips leave to the various activities offered by Turtles Team. The Space also has a shop where you and your family will find many adventure equipments and clothing with Turtles Desing. The deck, through woods of the Serra do Tabuleiro Park, is a cozy recreation area with nice, special mood for have a conversation, rest or even bird watching. Thinking on sustainability and social involvement, the Turtles built the space from the reuse of materials already in the Resort and hired people from the community for the construction of furniture and home furnishings.