Structure and Leisure
Discover all that the structure of the Plaza Ecoresort Capivari offers for the comfort, fun and rest of your family or your group during your stay with us. They are 25 thousand square meters of great nature and entertainment.
It is always nice when we can travel with our pet, be it a dog, a cat, a bird, or so many others. That’s why the Plaza Hotels Chain is Pet Friendly – we host your pet too! We want your stay to be as comfortable and happy as possible. Get to know the Pet Policy of Plaza Ecoresort Capivari and plan your trip right now:
- These policies are intended to ensure peaceful coexistence between guests and pets.
- The Plaza Ecoresort Capivari only accepts small and medium-sized pets weighing up to 15 kg, with a maximum of two pets per chalet.
- The pet owner is responsible for ensuring they have the required documentation, such as an up-to-date vaccination card, which must be presented at check-in. Pets without this documentation will not be accepted.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the pool areas, or any of the food and beverage outlets. This does not apply to guide dogs.
- Pets must use the leash when circulating at the Ecoresort.
- The pet can only be alone in the chalet by using the warning “Do Not Disturb” on the outer door lock.
- The Ecoresort is not liable for any accidents within the premises or in the event the pet runs away.
- The Ecoresort is not responsible for providing food for pets.
- Should you wish to bath your pet, we request that you use the services of a pet shop. For recommendations on these and other special services, please contact Reception.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed so as not to disturb other guests.
- Permission for the pet to remain on the premises is subject to acceptable behavior.
- Any damages will be charged to the guest account on check-out.
- A special cleaning fee of BRL 100.00+5% Services Tax will be charged for one pet and BRL 130.00+5% Services Tax for two pets. For stays longer than one week, the fee will be charged on a weekly basis.