Structure and Leisure
Discover all that the structure of the Plaza Ecoresort Capivari offers for the comfort, fun and rest of your family or your group during your stay with us. They are 25 thousand square meters of great nature and entertainment.
SPA B. Well
Aiming at providing more and better quality of life, the B. Well Spa presents a new concept and various techniques that promote physical and mental well-being. Amidst the natural wonders of Plaza Ecoresort Capivari, B. Well Spa offers several optional therapies and treatments so your stay can be even more relaxing. Furthermore, lectures and interactive meetings are included in the activities promoted by B. Well. These interactive meetings change environments and groups in order to provide mental benefits to participants and stimulating them to invest in themselves. This self-awareness makes people develop their self-esteem and make them pursue it even more intensely. This is a nice opportunity for people to interact, meet other people, make friends and especially find themselves!
The service of the SPA B. Well is from Tuesday to Friday, from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Appointments must be made at the SPA in advance. Information at the Ecoresort front desk, directly at the SPA or at +55 (41) 3685.8300 / 99981.8705.
Find out below the optional treatments offered by the Spa and schedule your appointment.
- Exfoliation and Hydration: Uses exfoliating gel with apricot seeds, enriched with mallow extract and chamomile. Dead cells and impurities are removed from the skin and then hydrated with cream of wild flowers and lemongrass. Duration: 55 minutes.
- Energizing Massage: Using scented oils, the purpose of this massage technique is to alleviate tiredness and physical prostration, stimulating energy and vitality. It provides a sense of well-being and comfort. At the beginning, movements are fast and executed in sequence. Afterwards, these become softer until the massage session is over. Duration: 30 or 55 minutes.
- Bamboo Massage: This is a French technique that uses bamboo sticks with different shapes and sized, which promotes the relaxation of muscle fibers and tissue through specific moves. It stimulates blood and lymph flow. It revitalizes and relaxes both body and mind! Duration: 55 minutos.
- Herbal Poultice Massage: This is a very relaxing and stimulating massage. After exfoliation, little bags with salt, medicinal herbs and scents are heated and used in combination with oil and massage therapy movements, promoting an extraordinary sense of well-being. This massage has therapeutic effects and offers numerous health benefits, especially in terms of balance and internal harmony. Duration: 90 minutos.
- Relaxation Massage: It helps rebalance your physical and mental state, especially alleviating tensions caused by stress. This technique uses soft yet firm moves throughout the body, using oils in combination with aromatherapy, providing a sense of comfort, well-being and harmony. Duration: 30 or 55 minutos.
- Relaxing Massage with Exfoliation and Hydration: It uses exfoliating gel with apricot seeds, enriched with mallow extract and chamomile to remove dead cells and impurities from the skin that accumulate in the day to day, and a relaxing massage is carried out with cream rich in essential oils, chamomile extract or Omega 7. Duration: 90 minutos.
- Therapeutic massage: An association of several techniques adapted to the need of the moment and that help muscle relaxation, relieve tension, assist in energy balance and activate the circulation promoting a better cellular oxygenation with highly beneficial anti-stress effects. Duration: 55 minutos.
- Quick Massage: This is a quick massage session carried out with people seated on a chair that has been especially designed for this purpose. This massage therapy was developed in order to match people’s current lifestyle, alleviating in a few minutes muscle discomfort, improving circulation and reactivating personal energy. Duration: 15 minuts; 45 minuts (with Reflexo).
- Reflexology: Reflexology, a technique that stimulates certain areas of your hands and feet that correspond to internal organs, can help activate all of our internal systems. Duration: 30 minutos.
- Shiatsu – Zen: Shiatsu is a Japanese word meaning pressure (atsu) with fingers (shi). This technique helps rebalance our vital energy (Ki), which circulates through our body across channels named meridians. Finger pressure applied to specific points of these channels enables the prevention of several illnesses by stimulating the body’s natural recovery mechanisms. Duration: 55 minutos.
- Hot Stone Therapy: A heat therapy that uses rolled flint, volcanic and semi precious stones. Heat is applied to the body through the stones at special places, with specific massage therapy movements. This is an ancient technique, which is very relaxing and goes deep – acting over the muscle system and helping to stabilize the energy flow. Duration: 55 minutos.