Structure and Leisure
The Plaza Barra First is ready to welcome you to rest in Barra da Tijuca, in Rio de Janeiro. Check out what we offer in structure and leisure and have a great stay with us.
Your pet will be very happy to accompany its owner to Rio! Bring your pet with you, after all, we are Pet Friendly.
Meet the Barra First Pet Rules and schedule your trip right now:
1. These policies are intended to ensure peaceful coexistence between guests and pets.
2. The Plaza Barra First only accepts only docile, small and medium-sized pets, weighing up to 25 kg and a maximum of two pets per room.
3. The pet owner is responsible for ensuring they have the required documentation, such as an up-to-date vaccination card, which must be presented at check-in. Pets without this documentation will not be accepted.
4. Pets are not allowed in any of the food and beverage or in the swimming pool areas. This does not apply to guide dogs.
5. Pets must be kept in transport crates, guide or lap of the owner when circulating within hotel premises.
6. Pets can only be left unattended in the room by using a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door.
7. The Hotel is not liable for any accidents within the premises or in the event the pet runs away.
8. The Hotel is not responsible for providing food for pets.
9. Should you wish to bath your pet, we request that you use the services of a pet shop. For recommendations on these and other special services, please contact Reception.
10. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed so as not to disturb other guests.
11. Permission for the pet to remain on the premises is subject to acceptable behavior.
12. Any damages will be charged to the guest account on check-out.
13. A special cleaning fee per booking of BRL 100.00 will be charged for one pet and BRL 120.00 for two pets. For stays longer than one week, the fee and service charge will be charged on a weekly basis.