Structure and Leisure
Check out all that the structure of the Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz Resort & SPA offers for comfort, fun and rest of your family or your group during your stay with us. They are ten hectares of contact with nature, services of quality and much entertainment.
The Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz offers complete infrastructure to make your family stay very comfortable and full of entertainment. Check it out.
At the Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz you have:
149 accommodations with free internet
Two restaurants and two bars
Three indoor swimming pools with water termomineral (one infant)
Three outdoor swimming pools with mineral water (one infant)
Outdoor deck with five hydro-massage tubs with mineral water
Ten hectares of gardens
TV, reading, games and living rooms
Wet and dry sauna
Seven-a-side football field
Beach volleyball court
Clay tennis court, one covered
Canto D’Agua Nightclub
Outdoor bird and butterfly watching course
Ecological trails with the biologist's accompaniment
Adult and children’s (for children from 6 to 12 years old) recreation
Adventure Activities with Apuama Team (paid separately)
Receive our news
We live in a time of change. But we want you to have fun and smile with us again. Come and enjoy the recreation activities very safely*:
– We have prepared new recreational activities prioritizing the safety of our customers and our team.
– The use of a mask is mandatory in all programming activities.
– The recreation office hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (with two breaks).
– Recreational activities in the pool have been suspended (it is not possible to use a mask and to avoid crowds)
– The age groups for children’s recreation are 6 to 8 years old (kids) and 9 to 12 years old (kids). Children up to 5 years old can also participate in the recreation activities if accompanied by a responsible adult.
– Artistic presentations are held in the afternoon in open and airy places.
– Team sports were suspended indefinitely.
* Modifications subject to change.
2021-04-11 02:18:55 - 1618107535 Já foi!