Structure and Leisure
The structure of the Plaza Blumenau Hotel is not only for those who come for business. Here, in addition to meeting rooms, you can count on a bar and restaurant, a fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool to relax. Know everything we offer to better serve you.
How good it is to be able to take your pet to travel with you, right? That’s why we accept your pet throughout the Plaza Hotels Chain. All this so that you can rest and enjoy every moment of the stay.
Get to know the Pet Policy of the Plaza Blumenau Hotel and plan your trip right now:
- These policies are intended to ensure peaceful coexistence between guests and pets.
- The Plaza Blumenau Hotel only accepts small and medium-sized pets weighing up to 15 kg, with a maximum of two pets per room.
- The pet owner is responsible for ensuring they have the required documentation, such as an up-to-date vaccination card, which must be presented at check-in. Pets without this documentation will not be accepted.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the leisure or common areas, or any of the food and beverage areas. This does not apply to guide dogs.
- Pets must be kept in transport crates when circulating within hotel premises.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- The Hotel is not liable for any accidents within the premises or in the event the pet runs away.
- The Hotel is not responsible for providing food for pets.
- Should you wish to bath your pet, we request that you use the services of a pet shop. For recommendations on these and other special services, please contact Reception.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed so as not to disturb other guests.
- Permission for the pet to remain on the premises is subject to acceptable behavior.
- Any damages will be charged to the guest account on check-out.
- A special cleaning fee of BRL 80.00 + 10% service charge will be charged for one pet and BRL 100.00 + 10% service charge for two pets. For stays longer than one week, the fee and service charge will be charged on a weekly basis.