Features and Leisure
The Plaza Sao Rafael’s features are not only for those who come for business. Here, in addition to shops with different products and services right at the entrance of the Hotel, the guests can relax on the penthouse with a 25 meter swimming lane, outdoor deck, sauna and fitness center. Find out what we offer to better serve you.
- A Rocha: inaugurated in 1972, A Rocha was the first stone shop in Porto Alegre. Since then, the owner and designer Carmen Rocha has been serving generations of people from the same family and Brazilian and foreign tourists who are looking for their work, proving their importance in the jewelry industry in Rio Grande do Sul and internationally. The fame of his professionalism is passed from parents to children and from children to grandchildren. So much so that these are looking for her today to create your alliance pairs or to evaluate the family jewels.
With an immense diversity of jewels and semi-precious jewels with national and international gems of the highest quality, you can get a beautiful gift, including even a stone created by Mrs. Carmen herself. In addition, A Rocha offers other services, such as:
– Free technical evaluation
– Design of jewels and repairs
– Proof of guarantee of all gems
A Rocha, located in the lobby of the Plaza Sao Rafael Hotel, is open to the public from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Vinho & Arte: the renowned Wine & Art by the winemaker Maria Amelia Duarte Flores is in the lobby of the Plaza Sao Rafael Hotel, open Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and on Saturdays, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The connoisseurs will be able to purchase more than 200 wine labels, the ones preferred by the winemaker herself. Among them, between 20% and 30% will be national, such as those coming from Uruguaiana, Bage or Santana do Livramento, a great tip of gifts and souvenirs for tourists.
The shop continues with the spirit of “home”, a pleasant place, with the concept of “Wine Experience”. The idea is to bring the customer the opportunity to experience the culture and history behind each wine with different attractions, such as tastings and courses.
- Florybal Shop: the Florybal brought all their sweetness to the Plaza Sao Rafael Hotel for those who want to enjoy a lots chocolate or take the traditional chocolate of Gramado as a gift or a souvenir of Rio Grande do Sul. The store is open to the public from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wireless Internet Access: free wi-fi in the common areas and rooms in the Hotel.
- Parking: with valet service, paid separately.
- Room Service: the menu is varied with different dishes, snacks and drinks; and the service is offered until 10:00 p.m.
- Laundry: service available to guests.
- Premium Plaza Restaurant: the Premium Plaza Restaurant is signed by the competent and recognized Mule Bule team and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open to the public.
- Espresso Plaza Cafeteria: in a totally new and contemporary local at the Hotel the coffee shop brings the Mule Bule creative menu with many new features in one of the Brazilian passions: the coffee.
- Guest office: work station including computers with broadband internet access.