Structure and Leisure
Check out all that the structure of the Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz Resort & SPA offers for comfort, fun and rest of your family or your group during your stay with us. They are ten hectares of contact with nature, services of quality and much entertainment.
Your pet can also breathe the pure air of the mountains of Plaza Caldas da Impeatriz Resort & Spa with its owner. We will love to host your pet, after all, for us, the conviviality, not only with animals, but with all nature is wonderful. Come enjoy with us!
Get to know the Pet Policy of Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz:
- These policies are intended to ensure peaceful coexistence between guests and pets.
- The Plaza Caldas da Imperatriz Resort & Spa only accepts small and medium-sized pets weighing up to 15 kg, with a maximum of two pets per room.
- The pet owner is responsible for ensuring they have the required documentation, such as an up-to-date vaccination card, which must be presented at check-in. Pets without this documentation will not be accepted.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the common or leisure areas of the Resort without a leash, and are not allowed in any of the food and beverage areas. This does not apply to guide dogs.
- Pets are aloweed in the gardens and the Engenho, but must be on a leash.
- Pets can only be left unattended in the room by using a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door.
- Specific rooms will be allocated on the Executive Block for the hosting of pets.
- The Resort is not liable for any accidents within the premises or in the event the pet runs away.
- The Resort is not responsible for providing food for pets.
- Should you wish to bath your pet, we request that you use the services of a pet shop. For recommendations on these and other special services, please contact Reception.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed so as not to disturb other guests.
- Permission for the pet to remain on the premises is subject to acceptable behavior.
- Any damages will be charged to the guest account on check-out.
- A special cleaning fee of BRL 100.00 service charge will be charged for one pet and BRL 130.00 service charge for two pets. For stays longer than one week, the fee and service charge will be charged on a weekly basis.